- Authors who will present the papers (orally or by poster) are kindly requested to contact their session chairmen 5 minutes before the beginning of the session. In this way, the authors will contribute to well organization of sessions.
- Papers should be presented only by the authors.
- The time for the presentation of the invited keynote papers including discussion is limited to 20 minutes.
- The time for the oral presentation of the regular papers including discussion is limited to 15 minutes.
- Overhead and video-beam projectors will be at disposal during the presentation.
- For poster presentation, a 1m x 1m board will be provided.
- The Secretariat will provide the pins or tape for poster mounting.
- Posters should be legible from a distance of 1-2 meters.
- The recommended font sizes are: 30-40 mm for title, 20-30 mm for names of authors, 15-20 mm for headings and 10-15 mm for text.
- Clarity and brevity are very appreciated.
- Authors are requested to set up their posters well in advance of the starting session time and must be present throughout the whole session.