The authors of prospective papers for TELSIKS 2021 Conference should pay attention to the following:
(1) Original, previously unpublished papers, and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference, with scientific and technical contributions, are expected.
(2) All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism through the IEEE CrossCheck system.
(3) Papers must be written in English with a maximum paper length of four (4) printed pages including figures for regular papers and ten (10) printed pages including figures for invited papers.
(4) Papers have to be formatted in the conference proceedings layout on A4 paper according to the instruction available at TELSIKS ’21 official conference web page: InstructionsForAuthors.doc .
(5) Authors of papers are required to upload a 4-pages (10-pages for invited) paper in PDF format via the EasyChair.
(6) All submitted papers will be reviewed and authors will be informed about the decision of the Technical Program Committee by May 15, 2021.
(7) After review, the authors of accepted papers will have the opportunity of changing details and introduce modifications suggested by the reviewers. Also, they will have to follow the instructions for the Final Paper Submission (will be available later).
(8) Authors of accepted papers should upload their final paper in PDF format via the EasyChair. The PDF file must be compliance with IEEE eXpress PDF format: for this purpose, authors can check the compliance or create the PDF file on the IEEE PDF eXpress site with the code (information will be available after review) as Conference ID.
Only accepted and presented papers will be published in the TELSIKS ’19 Conference Proceedings which will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
Submission of papers: June15, 2021
Notification of acceptance: August 15, 2021
Program publishing: September 30, 2021
List of Topics
Satellite communications (1)
Cable and optical communications (2)
Mobile communications (3)
Computational electromagnetic (4)
Antennas and Propagation (5)
RF and microwave technique (6)
Electromagnetic compatibility (7)
Broadcasting and digital television (8)
Digital signal processing (9)
Multimedia communications (10)
Broadband wireless access (11)
Telecommunication networks (12)
Modulations and coding (13)
Internet technologies (14)
Big data & IoT (15)
Enterprise information systems (16)
Distributed systems (17)
New telecommunications technologies and services (18)
Special Session: Bioelectronic Applications of RF and Microwaves (20)
Special Session: Advanced Sensor Technologies in Biomedical Applications and Healthcare (21)
Special Session: IoT Applications, State-of-the-Art and Beyond (24)
Special Session: Stochastic Electromagnetic Fields (23)